Game Day - Tigers v Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Dees

Take the win, but not quite the flick of the switch I was hoping for.

Melbourne are a truly poor side. They are so bad. I understand why Clayton Oliver handballs so much
Yet Gaddy said early last year that Oliver was the best midfielder the Dees had ever had.

Reactions: 1 user
Did we play a scratch match this weekend? If so, what was the score and who played well?

Probably the only positive of the shortened quarters was the ability to get over the line with 3 on the bench in the last quarter.

Reactions: 1 users
caddy slowly returning to form, looked sharp by the last Q

the backline worked as well as ever, with Balta looking great in the air. a bull at a gate and will make mistakes, but they clearly aren’t going to coach risk out of him which is great.

I’ve seen some criticism of Higlet but ain’t worried in the slightest. He’s a true footballer and will be a smart 200 gamer on a forward flank.

we were still rusty skill wise. Handballs to feet, poor executions costing goals. QLD hub will help us tidy it up.

injuries obviously. I’m keen to see Dow, Naish, Collier-Dawkins and CCJ over the coming weeks.

hub life, community, young players, gradual improvement, hard surfaces, sunshine. Bring it on.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Melbourne have requested a name change similiar to the Western Bulldogs.
The AFL needs to tick off 'Melbourne Butchers" before the can start replacing their name.

Seriously how bad are they by foot? Oliver & Bradshaw shocking.
Then they go out and recruit the biggest butcher in the comp, Langdon.
Melbourne are just crap period
Besides Gawn the rest are shiit.

Houli & Edwards were pretty scratchy, probably a bit distracted so may be best are not heading north.

We will miss them but an opportunity beckons for some youngsters.

Demons are paying for 2018 still, they thought they made it until the Coasters slapped them stupid in the Prelim.

And yet he had 7 kicks 20 handballs

and thats where for me they have their mix all wrong. He should be first receiver from someone like Oliver not the ball winner giving it to Oliver or Viney who then butcher it. Badly coached for me. Goodwin won't see the season out for mine.

Came at a price. Post on insta says that Nank and Dion have syndesmosis. Cotch a hamstring and Tom a broken finger.