Game Day Tigers v Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Dockers

As always, complacency is the risk. I reckon we’ll know in the first 5 mins how the game will play out. Play with intensity, we win.

Hopefully with all the moving pieces on the team sheet at the moment, there’ll be plenty of guys looking to lay claim to a finals berth.

Reactions: 4 users
Cotch is out on the ground for the warm up

Attachments

• 20200902_183428.jpg
    20200902_183428.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 2 users
I'd be interested in a break down of the training years of the squads for this game.

Years on AFL list

17​
Mundy
14​
Houli, Riewoldt
13​
Cotchin
12​
Hill, Walters
11​
MartinFyfe
10​
LynchConca
9​
Wilson
8​
McIntosh, VlastuinTaberner
7​
NankervisAcres, Aish, Hogan, Lobb
6​
Castagna, Short, SoldoHughes
5​
Broad, Markov, Rioli
4​
Bolton, GrahamCox, Darcy, Duman, Ryan
3​
Baker, Balta, HigginsBrayshaw, Cerra, Crowden
2​
Aarts, PickettSchult z
1​
DowFrederick, Serong

Reactions: 2 users
They have some ripper players as well as some very talented kids , we should and must win , however I don’t think this will be a walk in the park that most believe , hopefully we knock the momentum out of them early

Reactions: 1 user
When we dismantled Freo in late 2017, it gave us a real sniff, fillip, whatever. Belief grew. We've probably gone past needing to spank someone to feel good about ourselves, but it wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: 1 users
1599036996606.png

Interesting comparison. Same number of players under 100 games. Not a great deal of difference in games experience.

Refreshing commentary team. Howard and Underwood. I'll anything that's not BurdTurger and Donk.

Reactions: 1 users
Here we go again,
Last game it was NitNat not getting free kicks.
First 2 minutes on fox Healy is whinging about Fyfe getting held at stoppages.
King reckons the umpires need to be aware whats happening to fyfe.
How about Dusty getting held or Bolton???

Here we go again,

Tactics against Fyfe was unfair last week. As long as the umpires are consistent...hahaha...I'm funny.

Here we go again,
Hope they look at Dusty and Cotch getting held too

Sorry, poorly worded.

Freo have done more work in the sub 5 and post 10 training year groups and have more of those players.

At this time of year that makes it very hard to manage fatigue and keep running data where it needs to be.

In short the Dockers side is likely tired and we are likely fresh. Big win to us.

That's what I want to hear :)

No injuries good games from lesser or on the fringe players and a win will make me sleep well tonight!