Game Day Tigers V Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Dogs

We are in front on every stat...error included 29-27 but wow....new look style of play.. Kudos Dimma.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone get the feeling that Dusty has decided it's time to turn it on? 2nd half of last game and now this. No one more exciting when flying. He's making Bontabelli look decidedly average.

Reactions: 10 users
Dogs are rattled, but they’ll get a couple of quick goals in a run at some point when it opens up in next half.... lead should be too much to run down (jinx again)

We’re $1.01 in the run, if we get beaten there will be an investigation. Dogs should have plenty of run left in the legs though.

Dogs are rattled, but they’ll get a couple of quick goals in a run at some point when it opens up in next half.... lead should be too much to run down (jinx again)

We need to kick the first of the second half and that'll probably go near to breaking em

Reactions: 1 users
George looks so good when he drops into backline and helps out, 2nd & 3rd efforts are unbelievable

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely best half of footy for the year.
Loved the way we played in Q1 - shows that we have other options | methods.
And isn't great to see other sides missing sitters (Libber, Bruce, Bont)
Game Over - dew will limit goals to 5-6 in total for 2nd half, unless dogs give it away!

• Love
Costagna, Costagna, Costagna

Super man tackle in the backline in a critical moment at the start of the 2nd qtr, and a couple of goals to finish things off.

When I hate him I really hate him; but tonight I’m falling in love all over again.

So much controversy about commentator bias this year.
Richo looking after his lucrative job. And that is okay. I hope no one here thinks he wants anything other than a big Tiger victory.

Great half Tiges, I enjoyed that so much could you do it again please

If that ridiculous draw and last week's mess hadn't happened we be 2nd or something.

great ball movement and straight kicking and look at us ... keep it up Tiges ..