Game Day Tigers V Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Dogs

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
People need to settle down about Richo. He bleeds yellow and black, so obviously needs to err on the side of caution when commentating. You know he would be fist pumping under the desk so chill out.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
If we do win the flag this year I will personally pay for 3 5 metre giving the bird hands to be built outside the club. One facing Collingwood the other Carlton and the other Ess.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Yeah he’s going well. Don’t really want him short passing though. Kick long Noah!
I remember Turner roosting them into the centre. If Noah did it, it would break up the press, then watch Baker, Stack & Shorty running onto it.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
In the third quarter of the Prelim we were tackling the *smile* out of Geelong and Richo complimented their handballs after O'Connor kicked it out on the full.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cheer cheer the red and the white.
Where's the 75000 people in our forward line tonight??

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If we do win the flag this year I will personally pay for 3 5 metre giving the bird hands to be built outside the club. One facing Collingwood the other Carlton and the other Ess.

Bugger that stick one out the front of AFL HQ

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
So many good things in that first half. Game plan, pressure, big boys clunking marks, KICKING STRAIGHT FOR ONCE! Put the foot on their throats in the second half Tiger boys!