Game day Tigers V Geesook | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers V Geesook

Rioli has been great. Stack has made a blue or two but looks good too. Bolton has been really disappointing. He doesn't seem to want to stand up and fight when he is the main man...unless he is in a nightclub.

Backline has been gutsy. But smashed in contested situations at ground level and our forward line has been downright disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Recruiters will be earning their pay packet this year. Need to find 2 x KPFs 3 x midfielders and a KPD
Yeah all of a sudden we look to have a lot of holes. We need to place a very high value on mids that can win contested ball but also dispose of it well. Because we just don't have them at the moment and it is killing us.

Reactions: 2 users
Not watching this because I refuse to fund Sky News.

Not listening on the radio either.

But just looking at the stats (3/4 time), we are 3 scoring shots behind and 5 inside 50s behind. Both teams have low scoring percentages inside 50.

Also sounds like the running too far with the ball, especially kicking in, needs to be enforced by the maggots. Can't see it happening though. What gets me is that they over-estimate the distance of kicks and under-estimate the distance players run. Still, I expect no consistency from them, they're clueless.

DS

I'm usually not one to wish injury upon any player ..............

BUT I will make an excetion if it involves Gary Rohan, what a $hit human being that prick is.

• Sad
We don't have the foot skills to chip-stand the ball up the field.
Yeah our foot skills have all of a sudden become a massive issue. But we need to find a better way than just blind bombing to key forwards who are constantly outnumbered.

Are we the only team that gets paid holding the man frees against our forwards 100m off the ball when we're streaming forward?

Reactions: 1 users
How many more years has Lynch got to go on his contract.?

He has been great but this year just awful.