Game day Tigers V Geesook | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers V Geesook

I knew Chol was going to play a crap game once I saw he had his hair freshly done. I also knew as soon as the game ended last week though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Compare our kick outs to Geelong's..they have 3 players standing 35m out in a arc and forces us to kick.

Reactions: 1 user
I love cotch , but gee he is looking old

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
There are times when I regret having an internet connect !
I know what its like to watch from OS mate, some very early rises and that was back in the early 2000's ..... o_O

I stll have no idea what I was thinking getting up at 2 or 3am to watch the likes of Tambling and McMuffin and Co, not sure how I even survived those days.

Even in our bad old days I don’t think I’ve seen such as bad a movement into our forward line and performance inside of it than I’ve seen this year.

Reactions: 1 user
That Ratagolea plays 1 or 2 games a year. When the Cats play us. Does absolutely nothing else any other game. Doesnt even look a footballer. We may him Carey for the day

Reactions: 1 users