Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

How do we get pinged for throwing all the time

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Graham a liability with his fumbles

Reactions: 1 user
No one played on him last week.
Tonight he is accountable for a player and unfortunately it appears doesn’t like body contact.
Yep reckon plenty shot their bolt a little early on Egg last week. He played well but my nana could get a kick against North at the moment.

Need to see him do it under some heat and he's been found wanting tonight.

picket..loose players around him...but no no no lets just bomb it blindly to a two on one...and yep..gies what.....its staright back into the gws foward line.....extroadinary..astoishing

Seems the umps think we want to see *smile* HTB frees that are inconsistently applied over pack marks. They've got this all wrong.

Geez might be in front had we kicked straight and not handed the momentum back to them ...........................................FFS