Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

Hard to pick best on ground at this stage. Probably those 3 guys in fluoro green could raffle it amongst themselves. It sure which team they play for, though. I think it’s the Giants.

Pickett that was a nothing kick either kick the #&#$&%# goal or put on a pass
Dusty saved his bacon. Marlion is making some strange decisions with the ball in hand. He could have out that through post high but he chose to pas to a contest.

I'm really not sure what to make of Pickett. Seems slow with the ball when he has it and makes the wrong decision regularly. Reckon the GF will be his best game of his career.

Reactions: 1 user
Dusty saved his bacon. Marlion is making some strange decisions with the ball in hand. He could have out that through post high but he chose to pas to a contest.

Should have been going for goal, not even sure why he was looking to pass it off.

Tigers must get the first 2 goals of the last if we do we win I reckon.

They will *smile* their pants.

Infuriating as this one should already be done and dusted for the Tigers with 4 points and the Sherbies in tatters.

Almost reached for the mute button but can’t stand my mind racing in the silence. Can’t stand Bruce or BT.

Reactions: 6 users
Gutsy last 10 mins when it looked basically over. Soldo, Pickett, Martin.

Reactions: 2 users
Disappointed with Graham. If his shoulder isn’t right, don’t play. If he’s ok physically, he needs to lift & become a ball winner. No speed to be an outside player so has to be a contest winner/clearance king. Not sure he’s got the ability to be much more than what we see.