Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Still haven't beaten a decent side yet and we won't until our forward line starts to function.

Reactions: 2 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
When the *smile* are we going to see RCD, Dow and CCJ Dimma u *smile*?

How rhe *smile* could u think pudding guts Graham, Chicken little Naish, Rioli and Soldo were the answer
How many cans?

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
To say the least I am mildly annoyed at the umpiring in the first 5 minutes of the third quarter and the free kick against Castagna in the last.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
one of the worst officiated games in living memory .... whatever the result ... whistle junkies needing a fix ...

Reactions: 1 user

Columbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 4, 2007
Half a VFL side can beat the likes of Nth and Syd, but we will battle from here on in against better sides. Let’s just all cool our jets tonight.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
What an absoute disgrace... 6 goals 14. Dont deserve to win with that garbage. Its back to the Tigers of old. Crap return for all the hard work. They shud be totally embarrassed and apologise to the faithful who bought memberships. Hell i am angry about this.
Yep, prime game when you say give me a *smile* refund.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
No way mate. We should have won regardless. Dominated the second quarter and also the last quarter and a half. Complete ineptitude in our forward line and horrendous skill level cost us the game.

Dominated to half forward. Couldn’t get hands on the ball inside 50. Second quarter was the Swans game all over again.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
It's not even the kicking into the fwd 50 that is the issue. It is the fact we have zero presence once the ball isn't marked. Was our strength with Rioli, Butler and Castagna sweeping everything that wasn't marked. Now, if we don't mark it the ball is easily swept out.
Spot on mate. It is like chalk and cheese. What was once our major strength is now a major weakness. It was our one wood and now it's gone.

I can not believe how poorly our forward line is functioning this year.

Reactions: 1 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Giants beat Tigers with half a seconds team...nothing to sing about. Badly needed Prestia, Edwards, Cotch to get it away from the packs.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I've seen enough of Pickett. Just don't see it with him. Doesn't win enough of the ball, chooses to bump instead of going for the ground ball too much etc.

I'd rather we see what some of the kids have. 10 disposals as a full time mid isn't good enough. I'd like to see what either RCD or Diw can offer rather than him.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Yep that's 3 out the last 4 we should have won up there and we have blown every one due to our own incompetence. Tonight takes the cake. Gianst flew the white flag in the last quarter and a half and we were too inept to take advantage.
Yep, they had their pants down ready to *smile* the bed.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Giants beat Tigers with half a seconds team...nothing to sing about. Badly needed Prestia, Edwards, Cotch to get it away from the packs.

Or at least get on the right side of their opposition that last goal was horrendous the way they whizzed it out of stoppage.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Just undermanned. An insipid North is one thing, but can’t expect young players to show poise beyond their years under pressure.

You just would like to see desperation from the young guys. Naish and Egg are soft outside players. Be surprised if Naish gets another game