Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

Yep, huge game. I reckon you'll need at least 11, probably 12 wins to make the top 4 (maybe 11.5 for us). So a loss for the Giants means they'll have to go undefeated for the rest of the year to make the top 4 - and I'm not buying the 'this is the year you can win it from 8th' talk.

They have huge systemic issues, so it will be interesting to see if their pressure and zones are up to snuff.

Must win for the RFC tonight if we are serious about this season.

Just need to get it done.

Really don't know how the Tucky death is going to affect our boys tonight.

I can't help but think it's going to be one of two opposite extremes.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm as far from a snowflake as youll find but imo the bell tolling music is a bit in poor taste could've shelved it for tonight's game, especially after a minutes silence for Shane.

Reactions: 2 users
GEORGE !!!

OMG makes the ridiculous of the straight forward .......................................

Balta and Soldo out,marked there pretty ordinary there Tigers

Tommy misses then they get one.

Gotta convert Tigers

Reactions: 1 user
Wev are gonna get royally mullered tonight by the umps with our undersized defence by the look of it.

Tommys miss and Shais have hurt with slingshot goals back the other way.

Uncontested possessions gonna hurt us in these conditions. Need to be a little tighter.