Game Day - Tigers v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Roos

frawleyudud said:
Feel a little nervous about this one. Roos have nothing to lose really so that could be a good or bad thing. Hopefully a bad thing.
Only nerves I have are those 2 dumpires. God have mercy.

frawleyudud said:
Feel a little nervous about this one. Roos have nothing to lose really so that could be a good or bad thing. Hopefully a bad thing.

Plus this sh!t stadium. We struggle at this venue.

It’s too small our style.
Our smalls need room to move, that dump doesn’t allow our smalls to do what they do best, make space

Is Rhyce Shaw a premiership coach or something? Get on with the *smile*ing game Channel 7!!!

zippadeee said:
It’s too small our style.
Our smalls need room to move, that dump doesn’t allow our smalls to do what they do best, make space

Not a ground conducive to individual bags. The more scoreboard contributors the better, including mids and even half backs.

Never feel comfortable playing this horrible mob, especially at this sh!thole, Tiges by 23

TigerForce said:
Is Rhyce Shaw a premiership coach or something? Get on with the *smile*ing game Channel 7!!!

Riveting fly on the wall stuff.
BT and Lingy following Shaw through the car park.
Asking questions, seeing him going thru security.

Ch7 taking the game to another level

Throwing the ball up as the middle of the ground is wet as they had the roof open. How stupid are the grounds staff.

MB78 said:
Throwing the ball up as the middle of the ground is wet as they had the roof open. How stupid are the grounds staff.

Lucky Scott retired last week.

se7en said:
Riveting fly on the wall stuff.
BT and Lingy following Shaw through the car park.
Asking questions, seeing him going thru security.

Ch7 taking the game to another level

Looks like Stalking Brian will be on again tonight. How many bloopers will he make in tonight's commentary.

Our tackle in HTB - play on, their tackle in HTB - free. I'm lost.

No HTB to Dusty.......but kicks a bender!

Our players don't even understand the no prior rule.

This is why we are last in free kick differential.

Razorbrain got decked by the ball :rofl :rofl :rofl

Grimo will be charged life!!!