GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues

Tigers are a month behind everyone we just need the 4 points for the next 3 weeks then we catch up to the pack conditioning wise.

If its possible to have heart stopping 24, 25 point wins we like to do that in round 1 of late.
Totally agree craigo.

Reactions: 1 user
Tigers are a month behind everyone we just need the 4 points for the next 3 weeks then we catch up to the pack conditioning wise.

If its possible to have heart stopping 24, 25 point wins we like to do that in round 1 of late.
It’s their Premiership. They put everything into it. For us it’s another home and away game.

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon we pinned a tackle in our F50 in the last quarter.

Pretty sure. Can anyone confirm?

• Wow
I missed most of the game which I am sort of glad I did otherwise I reckon I mightve smashed my TV.

The Blues forum will be jumping tonight they'll think they have us beat ..............yet couldnt beat us when by all reports we went like a bunch of busteds

Good times for us.

These rules are going to suit really tall forwards with the faster ball movement in.

Reactions: 3 users
Just a couple of questions.

Broad on the bench for the entire first 1/4 (saving rotations for the mids later in the match by having him run the match out after first quarter).

Baker on stats looked to have a quiet first half and game?

Who replaced Cotch in the pivot?

Ross looks from the stats sheet to have impacted off the sub bench and should hold his spot.

Last edited:

Broad on the bench for the entire first 1/4 ?

Ross looks from the stats sheet to have impacted off the sub bench and should hold his spot.
Baker had a horrid first half. Settled. Ross big impact as sub. Got it. Used it. Tackled. A lot of usual suspects at bounces. Duz Dion Shane etc. 3Q was a shocker and won by 25.

My thoughts guys :

Delivery into the 50 was terrible - that many inside 50s we should have caned them.
Fumbling (even by Titch) was bad - dewy out there?
They played the loose man and easy marks for them inside 50.
Allowing them easy runs out of their backline was poor
Rioli and Pickett and Cads...will they play next week?

I hate Carlscum with a passion - but credit where its due, they threw everything at us and ran outta gas. Cant remember us playing this poorly for 3 quarters. Granted its Rd 1 and were slower starters, hopefully the run will do us good, but need to sharpen up big time next week for the Piethetics, esp if the Dogs roll them tomorrow.

Baker

Broad on the bench for the entire first 1/4 (saving rotations for the mids later in the match by having him run the match out after first quarter).

Baker very quiet.
Grimes kept away from the play.
Caddy looked slow.. I am a fan but was disappointed.
Prestia had a shocker .
Graham great as was Dusty and Jack.
We were very very rusty.
Balta terrific.
We are a long way off. Played terrible but won by four goals.
Need to look at covering fast exit from defence. Better sides will punish us.
Nothing in Astbury report.
We missed Houlies run big time .
Missed Cotch a lot.
We have five goals up our sleeve.

• Haha
Got spoilt last year with the Tigers up here in Qld.

But great to see the lads back at the mighty MCG.

Hope all those who were at the ground had a rollicking good time!

Reactions: 2 users