GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Is it just me or was there more than 49,200 in attendance?
That crowd looked like at least 55,000 to me
Reckon it would be policed very tightly.
Great to see bums on seats though.

Reactions: 1 user

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
What is up with the MCG surface? Ball barely returned back to the player when bouncing it.

Reactions: 1 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
P Cripps 3 votes.
Went missing like his name sake when it mattered.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
good round 1 win,

We'll have 4pts more than 8 other sides by Monday

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
that played out as expected. we do what we need to when required. players who were a bit down then get involved.
gotta mention the beautiful set shot kicking for goal from Jack.

Reactions: 6 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
when was the last time the elite footballers showed fatigue like the last 15 min tonight? I am struggling to remember. Geeeeloooong are goners!

Reactions: 6 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
when was the last time the elite footballers showed fatigue like the last 15 min tonight? I am struggling to remember. Geeeeloooong are goners!

As odd as it sounds, I've always thought younger players struggle with fatigue more than older players.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Just got back home. The game was great, the crowd was loud or I’d forgotten what a crowd sounded like.

Listening to the radio on the way home Blues fans having a go at umpiring, yes some were dodgy and that they missed Williams Martin and Betts, if they were is they’d win. Um look at the free kick count and we had equal or better outs.

it’s great to have the footy back.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Just watching the last quarter now and Ross tackled Cripps, did a 360 and play on. WTF?
Didn't you hear that he was canonised a saint by the AFL about two years ago. Now officially untouchable and never to be penalised.

Actually I think I'm mostly just peed off because we could have drafted him. Imagine him in our midfield over last 4 years too. He's a beast; just breaks tackles like everyone has rubber arms; always gets a handball away even if held up.
But, yer, the umps love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user