Game Day - Tiges V Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Freo

Ralphsmith misses an easy 20m pass to an open leading Lefau. You cannot miss that simple kick.

Reactions: 1 users
What does Banks bring? I don’t honestly know

I’m guessing he can run and is neat by foot?

Outside of that he is small, fumbly, timid and profoundly ineffective.

Edit - he just scrubbed an easy pass

Reactions: 1 user
This is our future unless we absolutely nail this years draft.

One or two picks in the first round ain’t nearly enough.
The kids aren’t tackling anywhere near enough. The effort is reflected in our tackle stats, the way we have defended the corridor. Freo are mediocre at best. I think this is the first test of Yze. All well and good making moves on match day. That becomes redundant without defensive effort. This mob have done us in 2nd gear, and we have allowed it. Coaching 101, effort is non negotiable. I look forward to his press conference.

We have done well with the team on the park.
Not that impressed with Freo should have won this by 100+

Some of his efforts are very un Dylan. He’s mentally flat.
We've had many decisions go against us but some are our own dumb footy. Some of our players, not always Dylan, grab the opposition jumper when getting into position for a mark, then they act surprised when the free goes against them. Poor coaching, lack of discipline or both.

I left at half-time. I know we’re not very good, but had hoped to seeing a sporting contest, not a game with a result pre-ordained by the umpires. At least that 50 right on half-time saved me from 20 minutes of full volume MacDonald’s ads and meant I could spend a sunny afternoon in the city.

From the AFL website. Teams just waltz out of our back half. Terrible at applying forward pressure.

The Tigers have conceded an inside 50 from 36.6% of their opponents’ kick-ins – ranked last defensively. This has continued this match with Fremantle going at an inside 50 success rate from kick-ins of 62%.

They hate Baker. Hate him. And Nank. Punished for being aggressive. Twerps.

Yeah I really want Ralphsmith to work and I’m sure the club does too.

But footskills ain’t at the standard.

Just too many players aren't up to it. The midfield and forward line is sadly lacking. Lots of work ahead to rebuild this team which has become a rabble.

I got up at 04:00 to watch the game and very disappointed to see only one reasonable quarter of play form the collective Tigers unit. Lack of effort, no confidence and skill errors was far too evident. Still l suppose it comes when you have inexperienced kids playing instead of the established and experienced guys. Mind some of those playing today haven't been inspiring

We've been beaten by a better side, no problems with that, but these umps are fair dinkum stuffed.

Reactions: 5 users
Reckon Miller gave Amiss a brutal knee drop

Could be looked at

Loved it though, especially from Miller