GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The umpires got them to a 5 goal lead and now they have relaxed on paying the cheap ass free kicks

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Problem with Houli is he looks good against bottom teams.
Rubbish against the better teams.

Yeah. Just lucky our three premierships have been against bottom teams.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Marlion has been terrible. Not on his own but he just stuffs up with the ball in his hands over and over.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Coaching group need to realise their team selections of late are handicapping the team. CCJ should be in this team due to his ressies form. Not George not Naish not Houli and not Ross! I understand loyalty but when do you make the tough call. We are literally going into games 2-3 players short.
Well yes that would be the case if we replaced those 4 with just CCJ

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
4 goals down and not looking good.
We are fighting against those extra players/umpires tonight once again.
Of our free kicks 2 of them have been for OOB on the full.
That leaves 10 for the entire 3 quarters.
Can't win against that.
Think I will go to bed and read my latest Tom Clancy book with Jack Ryan jnr.
More entertaining that watching this rubbish.
They don't include OOB in free kick count.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
If they paid the *smile* high hit to him in the first place he wouldnt have done it!!!!!
Exactly, he did that out frustration because what is good for the goose is good for the faaarkin gander. The frigggin AFL should suspend the maggots for not paying the first one and inciting a melee. TBH if we can pinch one more flag I’m out of here seriously, but I suspect with this level of corruption in the game the AFL is stealing that opportunity from us.

Reactions: 3 users

rat bastad

I'm a llama!
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Start of the year when the draw was released - I called us at 5-5 by Rd 10.

Did'nt think the dumpires would have had such a huge say tho. This could well become a season of two halves - for a few Clubs.

Reactions: 1 users