GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Caddy or CCj much better option.

Maybe tonight will be the end of the Nank one out farce.
I cant see what your problem is with having Nank one out Craig ?

Care to expand on the "farce" bit, the bloke to my eyes has been dominating games, not sure HOW bringing in another Ruck improves that area of our game ?

Agree that Caddy should be easily picked in this team though, obviously is in the doghouse for some reason.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Let’s get these mouthy aholes on the G with players back. We only need to lose the free kick count by no more than 12 to beat them.
The tiger army will not forget.
Especially Mathieson

Reactions: 7 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
My biggest concern moving forward is our selection committees stubbornness with certain players and Dimmas stubbornness with certain game plan of one ruck. Could be our downfall if they stick this way.

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Top shelf leadership by Dust.

He knows these deadsh!t pretenders can't beat us when it counts.

Keeping the boys up and focussed and positive heading off the ground.

While Dusty is keeping focus and perspective, Rhys "VFL spud" Matheson is telling Luke hodge that he's a barometer.

We thrive on this shi!t. And we win premierships.

Reactions: 8 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Gotta laugh at the 3 clowns at Fox saying the Bears have stood up to the bully. Lol. Im sure they said that last year when they best us

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Even the pro AFL commentators expressed surprise at all the super quick play ins we got after marks. Whereas the Liars were given plenty of time to set up. I think the flogs were told this was too obvious because they stopped doing it once the Liars had a decent lead.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
We’re just going. 5-5 and the fixture opens up.

Have to give Dimma a little clip though. Ball transition is sub-par with such a young midfield, which is to be expected.

But we’ve missed a trick not playing CCJ. With the high entries we need that third tall.

Reactions: 2 users