GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Balta, Broad, Aarts, Nank good. Bakes tried hard but a number of errors. Dusty just ok. Think that’s about it for me.

Reactions: 1 users

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
This is a game we need a Graham to step TF up in.

Where is Ross sub him off put Martyn on.

Both Graham and Ross nothing apart from one passage of play each.
Very very quiet tonight, Ross is no surprise to me, Graham far moreso, expect better, but they've had plenty of mates tonight including our normal Primemovers in Dusty, Short, Floss, Grimes and Bakes to name just a few.

Not greatly concerned, think we still have what it takes, it is only halfway remember and we have a favourable run home, stick Fat people.

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
We were never winning this.
But we are coming

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another great start wasted by dumb footy (Bash's non spoil started their run).

Stupid free kicks and poor decisions without the reaming for the umps and you're dead when you don't capitalise on your dominance.

When your interstate youve got to take every opportunity and limit those you give.

We failed to do that again.

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Lynch, Riewoldt, Martin.
Can’t kick more the 11 goals.
Something broken

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
We will restock and lets see how we go.
Very optimistic.
Had a good look at some kids.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Let’s get these mouthy aholes on the G with players back. We only need to lose the free kick count by no more than 12 to beat them.

Reactions: 4 users