Game Day - Tiges V Power | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Power

Feb 25, 2007
This is a damming stat. the lowest pressure rating and tackle count, have standards dropped that low? Yze needs to stamp his authority on the playing group quick smart.

soft.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Blaming Yze for a low pressure rating is a cheap shot I reckon, where is this from?

The players would know it isn't good enough, they need to pressure the crap out of South Melbourne this week, about the only thing which could get us close.

I reckon Yze would be all over this.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The good news is that we were close on the scoreboard in our past 2 matches throughout the game. Structures seem to be working without the defensive efforts. We need some more runners into the side and up the workrate overall and it should come together.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
They'll play him next week, and he'll get 25, just to keep the torture going a little longer.
OK, this was in response to Dow's game last week....

It seemed a lot funnier when I posted it last week...