GAME DAY - TIGES V SAINTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SAINTS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I think the Tigers might've already known that was most likely hence we did not select a second ruck.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tiges by 12 points I’m thinking. Hoping to god we’ve addressed the F50 entries.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I hate Etihad , never confident there

Reactions: 1 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
St Kilda late changes
IN: Dunstan, Hunter OUT: Jones, Marshall

Jack Ross is our medical sub.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
was talking about this at length with snake today.

we agreed;

1. it was a delightful insight from Dimma
2. the mentally draining could be from concentration required to be where he has to be according to the process, run up when he's meant to run up and back when hes meant to run back, some of which may be counter-intuitive.
3. repeated top speed sprints followed by the unique Rioli clamps tackle would be physically draining. A Rioli leaves a bit of their soul in every tackle.
4. often the coach would say 'great game' and the punters would say 'drop him'. cognitive dissonance is draining
4. its a little bit esoteric, and
5. we love the mystery.

* two No.4s deliberate
I was listening to Justin Leppitsch during the week and he talked a bit about the roles of the wings and half forwards and how they are so key to us.
When we are playing a defensive pattern the wings drop back and the half forwards play like wings. When we are playing attacking the half forwards role is to keep the ball in or exiting under pressure.
He said these roles are crucial but often unrewarded with stats

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
OK so its Ross again not Hugo
Good, kids should debut in the team proper. Not this Hawthorn *smile* of sit on the bench all day but join in the song. If you don't play, you didn't play.

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I was listening to Justin Leppitsch during the week and he talked a bit about the roles of the wings and half forwards and how they are so key to us.
When we are playing a defensive pattern the wings drop back and the half forwards play like wings. When we are playing attacking the half forwards role is to keep the ball in or exiting under pressure.
He said these roles are crucial but often unrewarded with stats

its a simple game.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Massive Game in the Grand Scheme of Things.

Must win Tigers get it done by whatever means necessary we must the 4 points to atone for last weeks loss.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Good, kids should debut in the team proper. Not this Hawthorn *smile* of sit on the bench all day but join in the song. If you don't play, you didn't play.

agree,

but they do get 5 grand.

$/minute, Jack Ross would be our most highly paid player this season easily

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users