GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The rotations today are crucial to who runs at of gas first.
Hardwick should keep them low in the first half and start using them after half time.
Nearly all our midfield can rest forward.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Havent watched the swans this year but from the results they seem impressive early doors. Tigers with to much experience and class, Swans have small defense which will run it out quick but if we play in the air to Tom and Jack we should kick a score.

Tigers by 26 points
No Buddy no Swans. Except for Round 1 of course.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
In the course of standing up and venting his spleen (most likely after a Lynch dropped mark) Pidley Ridley will drop his tomato sauce laden hot dog on top of an unsuspecting fan sitting in front of him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What is Eggs endurance like?

Is the forecast hot weather the reason he has been brought in?
He be fried.
He will be an emergency regardless.
Hardwick will pull a medical sub at 3qtr time, the media will drop there load and longmire and doppy Pkye will be left dumbfounded in the Sydney box.
Who reckons Franklin didn't pull up well after last week's practice match against Adelaide??

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Need to get our defensive structure up early and stop their quick ball movement.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
so who plays forward instead of rioli?

baker, edwards, bolton?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tipping Edwards to have a blinder today.
I am sure we won't but we can't take the Swans lightly today, they have been in very good form.

Reactions: 1 user