GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Anyone up in Port Douglas gonna be watching the games at one of the pubs?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Anything of interest happening before the game ?
First game my 10yo and I are attending for 18 month, wouldn't mind going in earlier and making a day of it

there will most likely be about 50,000 jovial mental cases all wearing the same thing, walking in a big happy, organic, chaotic conga line

into the greatest colosseum in the world.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Rioli officially the sub.
Strange decision.

sub is just no-mans land isnt it.

like footballers roulette.

I hated it last time and I hate it this time.

I reckon it would mess with a certain type of players head.

maybe tigers are gonna share it between 10 players on a schedule?

Steve Hocking is *smile* up our game.

I reckon even half of Footscrays fans dont want to see Josh Bruce kicking 10 goals?

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Rioli officially the sub.
Strange decision.
I would have run him into form in the 2s.
But sadly I’m not the coach.

He stayed down for a little while after marking inside 50 in the 4th quarter last week. Maybe he rolled it and was 50/50 to play so they thought sub was best for him and get a full game into the others.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We are going to have to play better than we have in the first 2 weeks. We have been ok in the middle and the back half but forward of the centre we have been ordinary.
I’m expecting a good game and for us being challenged.
Given the weather, I reckon we'll be slower and play tempo today. Just to milk the quarters and slow the young rats down a bit.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
They might stay with us for a Qtr but our defence will school their kids and we'll pull away easily after half time.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
not sure what to make of the Swanettes..
see us winning by 20 points without busting a gut
Dan as sub ok for me, others get to play in the 2s ..

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Why not make Collier-Dawkins the sub and give him a taste . He would be perfect with the sting out of the game and come on and use his pace. Or Hugo for that matter.

I understand your thinking, but I think a kid making their debut deserves to start in the first 22.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dimma said we're gonna rotate the small forwards every week with 1 in and 1 out. Rio comes back in and maybe Aarts goes out next week. Interesting.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Yes, no pushing, no spitting, no bumping, no swearing. All AFL sanctioned

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Is it just me or are there equal if not more Swamp supporters than us at the ground?
They are freaking everywhere

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
God shut up with this tag Dusty crap! Cos everyone knows if you tag Dusty Richmond are completely stuffed! Haaaaaaa