GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees

Theyve got us for speed and we are outnumbered 2-3 or 2-4 our half forwards getting caught pressing to high up the ground and cant get back to even the numbers
What game are you watching?

What game are you watching?
The same one as you.

Thats whty Lynch is being outnumbered and so is Jack our HF push up to compensate for the new rules and get caught out trying to get back when we attack.

Its why our forward attacks are disjointed and haphazard.

Reactions: 1 user
The same one as you.

Thats whty Lynch is being outnumbered and so is Jack our HF push up to compensate for the new rules and get caught out trying to get back when we attack.

Its why our forward attacks are disjointed and haphazard.
Hehehe, we never watch the same match. We can be 5 goals up and you're still finding fault and declaring that the sky is falling.

Hehehe, we never watch the same match. We can be 5 goals up and you're still finding fault and declaring that the sky is falling.
We are killing them with effort but keeping em in it man it drives me mental, the effort they give for so little reward.

Do we ever have a single player at the fall of a packed mark ball??....All year opposition just stand around wait for the fall of the ball and run it out .....it's utter madness ....
You'd think a castagna aarts Lambert rioli type would be waiting for lynch or Jack to be smothered...but tgey necer ever ever ever are ....
As I type George bombs to Jack..ball hits the ground and demons run it out

Reactions: 1 user
We're in front, we're on top of them. Relax and enjoy the game for a while. Certainly less stressful than only concentrating on the perceived negatives.

We're in front, we're on top of them. Relax and enjoy the game for a while. Certainly less stressful than only concentrating on the perceived negatives.
Doubt we're on top. Just have to be careful with our forward entries long bombs.