GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees

Do we ever have a single player at the fall of a packed mark ball??....All year opposition just stand around wait for the fall of the ball and run it out .....it's utter madness ....
You'd think a castagna aarts Lambert rioli type would be waiting for lynch or Jack to be smothered...but tgey necer ever ever ever are ....
As I type George bombs to Jack..ball hits the ground and demons run it out
They (our half forwards) are pressing up the ground its why we get the ball in easily yet it comes out twice as easily.

Why do we kick to Castagna when Lever is on him? Some real dumb footy.

Reactions: 1 user
FFS... we need better forwards. Couldn't take a contested mark in the 50 like that if you gave them a billion dollars.

FFS... we need better forwards. Couldn't take a contested mark in the 50 like that if you gave the a billion dollars.
We need to convert scoring shots like Picketts easy miss amohgst a couple of others.

Weve kept em in it now they have their tails up.

More composure is required thats all.

Amazing how games change, Oliver has ball for ages , just drops in the end, play on , goes up other end , goals to Melbourne