Game day V GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day V GWS

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Not good enough! Gifted the plastic club too many soft goals

Reactions: 1 user

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Should have been 40 up and with the rain coming game would be over. Rain is going to suit Gws not us. Rsckon Jack Graham would be handy today. Midfield also fell asleep

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
If we continue playing pretty we will lose.
Chol should have kicked his 2nd, Ellis tried to be a hero

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Should have been 40 up and with the rain coming game would be over. Rain is going to suit Gws not us. Rsckon Jack Graham would be handy today. Midfield also fell asleep

Would pick Graham or Caddy over Egg.
Egg losing all 1on1 contests and always losing his feet - he was lucky not to concede 2 goals in the 1st qtr due to his lack of toughness/strength

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
The Giants took control of the stoppages in the last half of the second quarter. Eggy not ready needed Graham or Caddy instead. Need to get the game out in the open again.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
That qtr was eerily like WC on friday night.

Dominating then inexplicably folding

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
What *smile* me is Cameron has done nothing for 4 weeks and all of a sudden he decides to turn it on. Although I can not understand why they moved Grimes off him. Terrible move which enabled him to get some easy goals.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
And they have lost Caniglio. No excuses today. Lose this and its pretty much season done.

Reactions: 1 user