Game day V GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day V GWS

Midfield disappeared, no clearances. Prestia smashed it in q1, 4 possies in q2.

Reactions: 1 users
Lost our way in Q2 - drop in intensity & over possessing the ball, especially when rain came. Allowed GWS a chance & they took it. Egg not ready for this level & Short/Broad both poor. Need to lift in clearances & give our forward line a chance.

Giants picking their way through our zone in that quarter. It’s how they’ve beaten us previously. Puts a lot of pressure on our defenders to beat their opponents.

Its becoming a bit of an AFL trend, great free flowing opening quarters then a scrap.

No Ellis ... atrocious .... players everywhere and you have a shot .... to much foward line shinanigans

Reactions: 1 user
Cotchin 7 touches in the 1st half....not good enough

Needs to and will get going.

To lose clearances with kelly coniglio *smile* mummy missing is confounding

Played qtr2 as if the coach was talking about % at 1/4 time

Edit: the swear filter doesnt like the dutch named tagger who beat dusty last time. Hahaha

We are still the better team, despite the mini comeback by the Giants.

No need for panic just yet

I’m expecting a big response. Over used the handball today. And now we have been second to the ball.