Game day V GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day V GWS

That was pathetic from the flog. Gave us the gimmee of all gimmees. Embarrassing.

Greene did nothing against Shank.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in Qld so game not on here - has Jack being back help Lynch at all - r they complimenting each other of getting in the way??

Geez - not much in what Greene did. Lucky for us. Then again, we've been shafted with frees all year so nice to get a dodgy one going to us

Lynch just shafted again!! Deliberate push in the back - play on says the flog.
Ball comes back in and Lynch takes a great mark. GOAL. Take that you flog

Green flogs think in reverse. We get a nowhere gimmee against Greene but they can't see the *smile* obvious in Lynch getting pushed in the back.

A laughable lot.

Cant see the game but it seems to me that in the conditions people are describing that a score of 94 upwards by the end of the game is pretty damn good considering the scores in other games this year. Perhaps we are finally making the best of our opportunities even if we miss too many easy goals at times....

Reactions: 1 users
Laughable reading this thread.

Knee jerk reaction posts galore.

Reactions: 7 users