Game Day Vs GIANTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Vs GIANTS

We turned it around against the Dogs. Here’s hoping we can do it again.

Reactions: 1 users
Hasn't been forward that much but Balta 2 disposals, Rioli, Lynch, Jack 3, Aarts 4 just isn't good enough. Only Castagna has been any good although even he is only going 50% with disposal efficiency. On the flip side GWS 12 marks inside 50. Loose as.

Our much celebrated defence cannot play one on one. That’s where we have been found out. We rely on someone else to pull us out of the *smile*. What the *smile* was that at the end of the second quarter too, Flossy pointing and waving with his back to the play and the ball passes him by. Embarrassing. Under 8’s know to watch the ball.

WTF was that?! 3 wide open gws forwards in front of him, and Vlastuin wandering around like he's in a Stacky Tiktok production.

Are we tanking??
That was truly astounding, glad I wasn't seeing things ......... ( p.s..... I have no idea what "a Stacky Tiktok production" is, but hey, it's obviously not a good thing)

Maybe the lad's are getting the odds up in hope of getting a bigger payout for the end of year Footy Trip bank ? It's a weird old World these day's

If out game plan is anything like trying to follow the GWS game day thread it is no wonder we are a few goals down.

• Haha
Great thirty seconds from RCD. The step for the goal and the burst from the middle.

You want to see moments from kids, flashes of their best. Invest in him, going places.

Reactions: 6 users
Just can't compete around the ball. Green, Taranto and Hopper dominating. Ralpy, Naish, Mansell and RCD are trying but they aren't AFL standard atm. I wish Caddy and Dow were playing.

Reactions: 1 user
Due to a decimated midfield we’re losing critical contests which lead to GWS streaming forward with an overlap and at speed that the defence can do nothing about.

There were a few occasions where we seemed to have too many players sucked into the contest (perhaps deliberately so I’m not sure, with the intent to win the ball and spread quickly using the supposed runners), however when those contests are lost we look horribly out of position up the rest of the ground, and get cut appart as a result.

This game was always a role if the dice. We can see what the coaches have tried to implement, but it was always pushing sh**t up hill with no engine room, and the injection of ‘speed’ not being all that quick.