Game Day Vs GIANTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Vs GIANTS

Stayed away on purpose. Tuned in to see how much we lost by and then F*CK AND HELL!!!!!!

HOW!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Wow. Not sure how we did it but all that matters is we did. Tough win after a bad first half. Full credit to them with the players out.

Well done Tigers.

Reactions: 4 users
To all the naysayers, eat humble pie.
Be a believer ... it's a much more enjoyable way to enjoy your footy.
GO TIGERS

Reactions: 3 users
Culture win, system win. No right to win it. Bunch of kids getting us there with stars carrying us.

This club.

Reactions: 6 users
Can‘t see it myself - their mids are dominating and they are making us look small bodied - but I hope your right.

You gotta always believe.

Fact is, as I saw the game, we were going hard and their midfield, after dominating, were slowing. Once they lost that advantage, it was a case of if we could.

And you know what, WE BLOODY WELL DID!

Reactions: 3 users
Great win from the abyss. Amazed though that GWS had 19 players who have played less than 100 games, 12 less than 50.