GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

Hit them hard and hit them with speed. They haven't played us at finals speed yet. :gotiges

Reactions: 2 users
Scroll up and look at the men lined up in that photo. These guys are champions. Only 3 changes from that team, 2 of them also champions. We've got this.

Reactions: 1 user
Nick Riewoldt Is off to an outstanding start in tonight’s Captain Obvious Competition.

”All four teams playing this weekend have won their last game.”

The last time a team lost its way into a Preliminary Final we had a Final Five system. Was he even born then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
This is it!

Have a good night folks. We are winning this by 42 points precisely.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Bears and Cats both be hoping for the Kochies to get up as will all of the media sycophant wankers.

Come on Tigers lets ruin everyone elses weekend ........again.

Reactions: 7 users
I’ve woken up from my slumber.
Still nervous.

Attachments

• AD446337-1255-42CC-97C6-5BE6D9BF05D3.jpeg
    AD446337-1255-42CC-97C6-5BE6D9BF05D3.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 13
More reason for hope: just on Fox. Rain getting heavier ... and Motlop their most experienced finals player!

Last edited:
  • Haha
As much as Port might be fired up at home, they will be afraid.

A good start is critical for both teams. If we can silence the crowd we can Tear them Apart

Quickdraw now entering radio silence.

See you on the other side. :gotiges

Reactions: 3 users