Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Big game for the Dogs tonight. They're hanging around for a top 4 spot but need to win tonight I think to make that a reality. The big games they've had so far this year, they've blown. You'd think they should win one eventually, but I dunno if I can trust them tonight. Bumwood win tonight I think.

*** Geelong. Every time they drop a few and look like getting under the pump, their annual soft draw bails them out. Norf this week, then Arsendon at their dump next week. *** I hate that club.

Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Big game for the Dogs tonight. They're hanging around for a top 4 spot but need to win tonight I think to make that a reality. The big games they've had so far this year, they've blown. You'd think they should win one eventually, but I dunno if I can trust them tonight. Bumwood win tonight I think.

*** Geelong. Every time they drop a few and look like getting under the pump, their annual soft draw bails them out. Norf this week, then Arsendon at their dump next week. *** I hate that club.
What a cushy draw for the premiers
Pussies v Bummers should be played at the G

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Steroid Skunks playing at the Dump??.....nooooo!!!! surely not!!!!

Go Dogs!!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
With 2 of their favourites playing, umpires won’t know which bias switch to apply tonight. If they apply it equally, both sets of fans will go bananas. Fantastic !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
With 2 of their favourites playing, umpires won’t know which bias switch to apply tonight. If they apply it equally, both sets of fans will go bananas. Fantastic !
All depends on Cody's and Darcy's hairstyles. Could be the first free kick draw of the season.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
C'mon Doggies. The Bots haven't been programmed to know what the Dump atmosphere is. Maybe they didn't do the pre-game hypnotism properly.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Oleg.....bloody hell. How much more Richmond do you need with this *smile* team.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good positioning by the Dogs. No need to corral these bots. You have to tackle them.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bots player holds Dogs jumper and these slow dumb flogs miss it. How many times?

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Thought I was watching Origin.

Throw, throw, throw, throw, throw...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users