GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

We normally play well in wet weather, need to jump them earlier as theyve played once in 4 weeks!

Will be a ripper, was extremely nervous this morning but am now mildly confident, Cotchys 250th..

Tigers by 21 points

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Port a very good team on paper but I'm surprisingly calm.
Tipping we will win well.

Reactions: 3 users
Relax everyone. If we lose, we just were not good enough. Fact. I believe our guys won't leave anything in the rooms.

But I think we are. (Just want a fair result if we lose and not due to umpire's intervention).

Reactions: 7 users
Hurry up and start the game!
I'm nervous and the drinks are going down too fast. At this rate I won't make half time.:(

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hurry up and start the game!
I'm nervous and the drinks are going down too fast. At this rate I won't make half time.:(
I’ve sent a text to Crouch, he’ll drop some stuff off that will keep you going.

Reactions: 1 users
Am hoping for the Shai Shed and Rioli show tonight.

And Tom, Jack, Chimp, Dusty and Dion to run the rest.

Reactions: 1 user
Time to switch on. Closer we get to the match, the more confident I'm getting.

Listening the Port people - coaches, players etc - I'm confident they're mentally in the wrong (p)lace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users