Gameday V Suns

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I thought broad played ok today
Broady was great eddy.

had a good seat on the wing today and broad put heaps of great ball i50 and took heaps of good marks.

you see how much ground he covers and how fast live too. Ripper game.

I couldn't fit him into my votes, but he was certainly top 5 for me.

I was surprised to see cotchy widespread best. I don't doubt it, but didn't really see it live.

I wrestled with my votes between Dion, Lambo, $hai, George, Sheds and Broady (didnt have cotchy in the internal conversation)

I settled on $hai for BOG. His first quarter set the tone and he played 4 quarters.

Jeez Lambert is a great player. He could be the most underrated player in the game. does/has everything.

Reactions: 2 users

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Loved the game today. Just so much skill and x-factor in the team.

That’s where we’ve improved over last year - instead of the likes of conca and Lloyd, we have stack and Bolton.

Only minor negative was I thought we looked ever so slightly shaky down back.

I actually think grimes had a poor game. By his very high standards.

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Ye be a harsh laddie fastin. 78 up at half time, won by 92. Players aren't robots, and the opposition does play a part. Its a very rare flogging where the dominant side doesn't have a flat patch and the dominated doesn't give a momentary yelp. We were never going to win by 156. :cool:
Fair enough
Ye be a harsh laddie fastin. 78 up at half time, won by 92. Players aren't robots, and the opposition does play a part. Its a very rare flogging where the dominant side doesn't have a flat patch and the dominated doesn't give a momentary yelp. We were never going to win by 156. :cool:
yeh you may be right snake. I enjoyed the win regardless

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
So very wrong. Ellis was OK and KMac got better in the second but there were 15 players better than them in our team.
Macintosh had a terrible game, cost us goals, couldn't hit a target to save himself.

Last edited:

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Do you recon some posters are being more well behaved because they don’t want to be ignored? I think it works as a deterrent. The new Pre seems much more positive

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Kmac and Broad are out of form.

Short has always had question marks over his lack of defensive pressure and today against a lowly team it was there for all to see. NOt only that but his kicking was below par. TBH, would rather have Naish in.

What does Graham add?

The Egg started a bit shaky but warmed into the part nicely. He is a very reliable kick.
Yep short went at 72% but he had a bad day I don’t think so.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Do you recon some posters are being more well behaved because they don’t want to be ignored? I think it works as a deterrent. The new Pre seems much more positive
More inclined to think a 92pt win tempers the ferals. Wait till we only win by 28pts and see them back out again

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
We've only beaten Saints and Suns after losing 3 in a row so not sure it is time to get carried away.

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
love to see a function where if a poster has 10 x ignored at the same time they should cop a week off...BTW no one on my ignore list

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
you gotta be joking, if ellis had 40 touches at 98%, 14 marks, 3 goals and 8 tackles ...you'd still find faults and have a moan about him.
What? Im talking about his interview at half time. Besides that he was **** again.
Cant wait for him to leave