Gameday V Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday V Suns

Feb 25, 2007
This game was over in the first 10 mins. So from then on, it was about percentage, we need to win by 100+ points.
Another thing i look at when the game is over is individual performances and Macintosh has been horrible get him off the *smile* ground.
Has cost us min 2 goals. Terrible decision making is as bad as u can get plus he has made making mistakes an art form.

I normally defend this guy most weeks but today he has been as bad as I've seen him play.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Surely the boys got a rocket at 3 qtr time...they aren't responding though.

We are so lazy out there. Very disappointing.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Some really soft possessions for the suns.
We really are focusing on GWS next week....

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Hardwicks biggest issue at half time wud have been to settle the boys down. They wud have been full of adrenaline and excitement and a feeling of how easy it has been. We saw the complancency that comes with that feeling in the third. Hopefully now the lads will know they have to ramp it up again becuase it does not just happen - u have to put in the effort...

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hardwicks biggest issue at half time wud have been to settle the boys down. They wud have been full of adrenaline and excitement and a feeling of how easy it has been. We saw the complancency that comes with that feeling in the third. Hopefully now the lads will know they have to ramp it up again becuase it does not just happen - u have to put in the effort...

Might be the heavy ground tiring them down a bit. As long as we don't drop under 60 points should be good in the end.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
the midfeild just back to their lazy plodding around behind the play,,,,,,,,and edwards mtrying to be a smarty pants every single time he gets the ball drives me insane...no need for handpasses blindly over the head etc every single time.....but the most annoyingthing this half is that lazy plodding around be the ntire midfeild..no chase or sprinting to be seen