G'day all | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

G'day all

Pongo81

Tiger Cub
Jun 13, 2007
mount gambier
G'day all,

Have been looking around the site for a while now, joined last year and finally decided to say hello and introduce myself.

44YO male, I have followed to Tigers for about 35 years or so, now I have one of my kids on the band wagon as well. AS we live in Mount Gambier (South Australia) we don't get to many matches, but I have been a member for a few years, and she has joined for her first year this year.

The site looks good and I can't wait to be part of it. Watched the match last night against the Blues and hope it is the start of things to come.

Cheers for now,

Marty

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Pongo81 said:
G'day all,

Have been looking around the site for a while now, joined last year and finally decided to say hello and introduce myself.

44YO male, I have followed to Tigers for about 35 years or so, now I have one of my kids on the band wagon as well. AS we live in Mount Gambier (South Australia) we don't get to many matches, but I have been a member for a few years, and she has joined for her first year this year.

The site looks good and I can't wait to be part of it. Watched the match last night against the Blues and hope it is the start of things to come.

Cheers for now,

Marty
G'day Marty/Pongo glad to have you on board. Better strap yourself in.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard Pongo. :) Gald you decided to join in. The more the merrier (or not so merry in some instances :rofl )