G'day all | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

G'day all

Pongo81

Tiger Cub
Jun 13, 2007
mount gambier
G'day all,

Have been looking around the site for a while now, joined last year and finally decided to say hello and introduce myself.

44YO male, I have followed to Tigers for about 35 years or so, now I have one of my kids on the band wagon as well. AS we live in Mount Gambier (South Australia) we don't get to many matches, but I have been a member for a few years, and she has joined for her first year this year.

The site looks good and I can't wait to be part of it. Watched the match last night against the Blues and hope it is the start of things to come.

Cheers for now,

Marty

Pongo81 said:
G'day all,

Have been looking around the site for a while now, joined last year and finally decided to say hello and introduce myself.

44YO male, I have followed to Tigers for about 35 years or so, now I have one of my kids on the band wagon as well. AS we live in Mount Gambier (South Australia) we don't get to many matches, but I have been a member for a few years, and she has joined for her first year this year.

The site looks good and I can't wait to be part of it. Watched the match last night against the Blues and hope it is the start of things to come.

Cheers for now,

Marty
G'day Marty/Pongo glad to have you on board. Better strap yourself in.

Welcome aboard Pongo. :) Gald you decided to join in. The more the merrier (or not so merry in some instances :rofl )