GF TICKET SWAP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GF TICKET SWAP

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Thought I would start a ticket swap thread. FWIW, it looks like I have 2 x standing tickets. I would be keen to swap with anyone with seats in any location including the rear most seat of level 4. Cheers.

Tiger_AL

Tiger Cub
Sep 22, 2019
Thought I would start a ticket swap thread. FWIW, it looks like I have 2 x standing tickets. I would be keen to swap with anyone with seats in any location including the rear most seat of level 4. Cheers.
You wouldnt by any chance be willing to swap 2x standing room for 1 seat by any chance?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'll throw it out here as its a good a place as any, if anyone has 2-3 tickets they want to sell. I'm a happy buyer.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
I have a single standing room ticket that I am willing to exchange for a non nose bleed seat, and am willing to pay the difference in face value.

My standing room is in M6.

If interested, let me know what you have via DM conversation.

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
I have two tickets in Q51 ROW A (Front row) near the wing! Looking to swap for two seats on Level 1. :D

Universal1

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2014
Hi All!

I'm keen to stand with my brother on Saturday, and would like to swap my Cat 5 seat.

I'm unfamiliar with how standing room works, but his ticket says Area MST, section M6 stand.

If your ticket is in the same M6 stand area, I have a Cat 5 $309 seat in SQ5 Row H I'd like to swap for $150 cash on the day if anyone is interested.

PM me if you think you might be interested.
Hi,

I've got a standing room ticket, it's M30 but that doesn't matter because you can stand in any standing room area as long as it's outside the AFL members area which bot M6 and M30 are.

Let me know if you'd like to swap and I'll pay the difference.

I have one seat and trying to get a seat for my partner, both short arses so standing room isn't ideal for us.

Cheers.