GF TICKET SWAP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GF TICKET SWAP

How far apart the singles mate
Q5 (Row C) and Q28 (Row BB) :(

Couldn't be much further apart unfortunately - just had family members in different membership-year categories today so got them in different time blocks. The two involved are happy to stand, they just want to be together.

OK So this is what I have guys, happy to swap individually or together. Just need 3 standing room tickets and obviously the cost to cover the differential.

Section: Q18-1/ Row. S
Seat/s.12
$203

Section: Q29-1/ Row. Q
Seat/s.21
$309

Section: Q12-1/ Row. D
Seat/s.09
$381

Please text me on 0448818054 if you are serious so we can work it out.

Cheers

Allan.

I have a concession ticket to watch the game at the western hotel in ballarat. They have a color television.

Id like to swap it for an entire corporate box with an executive chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
OK So this is what I have guys, happy to swap individually or together. Just need 3 standing room tickets and obviously the cost to cover the differential.

Section: Q18-1/ Row. S
Seat/s.12
$203

Section: Q29-1/ Row. Q
Seat/s.21
$309

Section: Q12-1/ Row. D
Seat/s.09
$381

Please text me on 0448818054 if you are serious so we can work it out.

Cheers

Allan.

Have you got 2 together??

I have a concession ticket to watch the game at the western hotel in ballarat. They have a color television.

Id like to swap it for an entire corporate box with an executive chef.

ROLF....seeing all of the swap posts on various forums, this post made me cry with laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Screenshot_20190926-101945_Ticketek.jpg

Ok guys do my swap has fallen through.... desperately looking for 3 standing room tickets together to trade for the above seats. Must be willing to pay the face value differential.

If interested please contact me on 0448818054

After a ticket, wife missed out. I'm in bay 3 v but anything would do. Ph 0412427796 thanks.

Last edited:
Yes it does as my 10 and 14yr old need to enter via gate 1 and I don't want them to enter on their own
Oh I meant I thought you could enter at any gate you wanted except for the MCC and AFL members gates. I’m not 100% on that though.

Reactions: 1 user