GF TICKET SWAP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GF TICKET SWAP

Looking to swap 2 x tickets in the Ponsford Stand Level 4 (SQ31-1/W/13-12) for 2 x standing room tickets in M50 - M55.

It’s for my Dad and brother, we are looking to stand together.

Please DM me if you can help.

Eat Em Alive

Jack Ross and Marlion swapped tickets

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I have 1 x standing room ticket in the ponsford stand wanting to swap for 1 x standing room ticket in the southern/olympic stand. Let me know and we can arrange to meet up before game

Getting desperate now... have 3 single seats in different sections and 3 seats together in q51 that we are trying to swap for standing room tickets. If anyone is interested please contact me ASAP on 0448818054.

Hey,
I've a single ticket in Q8, row M.
Potentially keen for a swap and obvious remuneration of difference (I paid 310) if I can get closer to action near cheer squad.
Let me know if anyone is keen.

Hi Guys,
Long time member and reader, first time poster.
I have a Concession Standing Room ticket (M2) to sell at face value ($132). Picked it up in the first ballot (24 year member) but subsequently got lucky courtesy of GWS. I would love for it to go to a student so he/she could be with his/her parent at the game. I would love also for both the parent and the student to be gold members (or better) who missed out in the ballot/s. I'm two hours away from Melbourne but plan to be in the city at about 10:00 tomorrow and at the G by approx. 10:30. I don't want to be mucking around with cash so let's just do it by EFT and SMS and then I can meet you at the ground.
GO TIGES!

I’ve got a standing room ticket in the pond ford stand (M31) that I’m looking to swap for a standing room at the punt road end so my family can stand together.

I’ve got a standing room ticket in the pond ford stand (M31) that I’m looking to swap for a standing room at the punt road end so my family can stand together.

You should be able to just go up to Level 4 and walk over the MCC section and meet them.

Hey Guys, What is the best time to get to the G with standing tics ,never had standing tics before

Hi Guys,
Long time member and reader, first time poster.
I have a Concession Standing Room ticket (M2) to sell at face value ($132). Picked it up in the first ballot (24 year member) but subsequently got lucky courtesy of GWS. I would love for it to go to a student so he/she could be with his/her parent at the game. I would love also for both the parent and the student to be gold members (or better) who missed out in the ballot/s. I'm two hours away from Melbourne but plan to be in the city at about 10:00 tomorrow and at the G by approx. 10:30. I don't want to be mucking around with cash so let's just do it by EFT and SMS and then I can meet you at the ground.
GO TIGES!
Have you sold it ?

Have you sold it ?

Sorry Gauch, I've been watching the site all day for any interest and started to get nervous I was going to be left holding it. Posted it on eBay this evening and it went within 3 minutes. I hope you find something.

We have a teenage girl not able to stand with her Dad and brother stuck in the ponsford they are in the Great Southern stand anyone willing to swap a standing room in the Southern stand for one in the ponsford?

We have a teenage girl not able to stand with her Dad and brother stuck in the ponsford they are in the Great Southern stand anyone willing to swap a standing room in the Southern stand for one in the ponsford?
What bay? You can text me on 0400902821

Just an update from the ground, there are officials on a number of the standing bays checking tickets and only allowing those with the right standing room ticket in.

I am in M2 standing and they are strictly enforcing it!!!

Just an update from the ground, there are officials on a number of the standing bays checking tickets and only allowing those with the right standing room ticket in.

I am in M2 standing and they are strictly enforcing it!!!

how many deep is the standing room at the moment?