Gillon !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gillon !!

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
would have named it Reacher Round.

Leysy will let himself out.
I think this moniker will stick :ROFLMAO:

Just on "Reacher Round", is there any interest from PRE members coming to Adelaide (and us poor souls that live there) for a catch up? Thoughts please :cool:

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I've just returned from Royal Ascot and found myself alongside Gil at an after-race booze-up. I could only pick up a few words from two separate conversations but I can't see Brendan fitting in at the AFL if the three separate instances of misogyny I heard are any guide.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I've just returned from Royal Ascot and found myself alongside Gil at an after-race booze-up. I could only pick up a few words from two separate conversations but I can't see Brendan fitting in at the AFL if the three separate instances of misogyny I heard are any guide.

It's the Xavier way. Co-ed until Year 4, then Boys only. Helps instill the core belief that it's only men that matter. Sure you can have some women around, like the Nuns who are part of Xavier, but really they are there just to make sure the non-paedophile straight priests don't get too lonely at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Probabaly celebrating the fact the umps are shafting us again was he?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

yeah there is a misogyny that is peculiar to private boys schools.

they get 2 concurrent educations at those joints: 1. You are entitled to rule the world and 2. How to pretend everyone is entitled to rule the world

But booze and coke is their kryptonite and they totally forget 2.

if they were serious about retaining their grip on power forever, they'de be giving them heaps of scotch and cocaine in Years 1-3, and explicitly teach standing up to scrutiny under the influence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Is he half way around the world on another “fact finding” mission during the footy season again? Good to see he takes his job seriously

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
It's the Xavier way. Co-ed until Year 4, then Boys only. Helps instill the core belief that it's only men that matter. Sure you can have some women around, like the Nuns who are part of Xavier, but really they are there just to make sure the non-paedophile straight priests don't get too lonely at night.
Dillon was Xavier, not Gillon.

Last edited:

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
geez. I'm shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Big Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jul 15, 2013
I'm confused. Yesterday was the first day of Royal Ascot, on my computer it's showing you posted this at 10.29pm Aus time last night, the first race wasn't for another hr or so after that. How'd you bump into Gil at an after race booze up?

• Haha

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I'm confused. Yesterday was the first day of Royal Ascot, on my computer it's showing you posted this at 10.29pm Aus time last night, the first race wasn't for another hr or so after that. How'd you bump into Gil at an after race booze up?
On my computer it's showing he posted it at 8.29am this morning.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
10.29 on mine, but not doubting TBH veracity TBH, I've noticed my post clocker has been out of whack for ages. I'll look at the time on one of mine and think that was nowhere near the time I posted that.

• Haha

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The board uses your timezone when showing you times on the board. Everything you see in relation to post times is your time.

Make sure you have the correct timezone setup.

In your account settings, preferences, check you have the correct timezone for where you are:

1687319691406.png
@tigersnake @Big Tiger

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Well if weve got fact checkers on PRE,

I might as well sign EZyT up for the YouthInAsia

My clock says it time to feed the chickens and split some kindling, sometime in 1973

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
On a positive note I heard that Gill rang the father of the Castlemaine boy who tragically died playing footy a few weeks ago. Basically said anything you need from the AFL you can get.

Reactions: 1 users