Gill’s legacy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gill’s legacy

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Goyder trying to dodge any responsibility for Qantas woes. Amazing. He is a real piece of work. How has he not been sacked?

Reactions: 8 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Goyder trying to dodge any responsibility for Qantas woes. Amazing. He is a real piece of work. How has he not been sacked?
Everything that useless piece of crud touches or is involved with is ***'ed. No wonder Caroline Wilson keeps intimating he's a dud. We can all see that.

Wonder how many millions he's raking in as Chairman of these defective organisations. Ahole.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
The little bit I saw last night had me again asking....... why can't you just *smile* off?

I keep thinking when the last car in the motorcade enters the G with Cotch and Jack on board..... they'll pause the parade and it will be followed by that *smile*....!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
The little bit I saw last night had me again asking....... why can't you just *smile* off?

I keep thinking when the last car in the motorcade enters the G with Cotch and Jack on board..... they'll pause the parade and it will be followed by that *smile*....!
That’s when cotch and jack should tell their driver to slam on the brakes and reverse

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

RedanTiger

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Everything that useless piece of crud touches or is involved with is ***'ed. No wonder Caroline Wilson keeps intimating he's a dud. We can all see that.

Wonder how many millions he's raking in as Chairman of these defective organisations. Ahole.
Just so people know, Goyder is currently Chairman of AFL, Woodside Petroleum and Qantas and was previously chair of Westfarmers (owner of Coles etc).
None of those organizations has a reputation of respecting anyone, but especially their customers, employees nor suppliers.
One could also add the environment, competitors and government and general morality.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Just so people know, Goyder is currently Chairman of AFL, Woodside Petroleum and Qantas and was previously chair of Westfarmers (owner of Coles etc).
None of those organizations has a reputation of respecting anyone, but especially their customers, employees nor suppliers.
One could also add the environment, competitors and government and general morality.
But the great thing is that he gets the big dough because the buck stops with him if things go to *smile*....hey hang on a minute!

• Haha

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I wish he’d just *smile* off.
He should be charged byFair WorkAustralia for the Qantas unlawful sacking fiasco. But also for Qantas selling tickets for already cancelled flights. Just outright fraud. Then ASIC should ban him from holding any directorships.
Corporate criminal. No wonder the afl hasn’t any integrity, transparency or good governance. The fish rots from the head.

On that note I see the afl mafia Commission have finally filled a couple of vacant positions with Matt de Boer and Andrew Ireland .
Hopefully goyder *smile* off

• Angry

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just f off already McLachlan (and Goyder).

How's the bs corporate denial from McLachlan this week when he tried to bat off the scathing criticism associated with his decision to award Norf an unprecedented level of concessions ? The professional corporate falsifier tried to equate these concessions to other concessions like the father-son rule. What ? How does that even remotely compare to regular AFL applied concessions (like with Norf) that are at the AFL's complete discretion and nobody else's ?

Maybe he thinks Norf should be telling Carey, Archer, Martyn, Stevens, Harvey etc to all go and have as many more male babies as they possibly can ?

Reactions: 6 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Just f off already McLachlan (and Goyder).

How's the bs corporate denial from McLachlan this week when he tried to bat off the scathing criticism associated with his decision to award Norf an unprecedented level of concessions ? The professional corporate falsifier tried to equate these concessions to other concessions like the father-son rule. What ? How does that even remotely compare to regular AFL applied concessions (like with Norf) that are at the AFL's complete discretion and nobody else's ?

Maybe he thinks Norf should be telling Carey, Archer, Martyn, Stevens, Harvey etc to all go and have as many more male babies as they possibly can ?
Interesting that Laura Kane made the original submission when she was at North and now she is at the AFL being part of the decision.

• Wow
  • Haha

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Interesting that Laura Kane made the original submission when she was at North and now she is at the AFL being part of the decision.

This is where the Commission completely fails with governance. They should have forced her to recuse herself from any decision making with this.