Gill’s legacy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gill’s legacy

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
We're up by 5 points, Buddy has marked 30m out, siren has gone, are we supposed to cheer him?
No mate you can still boo him. When you get manhandled by AFL security to be thrown out you just need to tell them you were booing Papley and they will apologise and let you sit back down because we are allowed to boo him.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
McLachlan just said at the AFL Awards that he can’t think of too many controversies this year.

Just leave already McLachlan. Just leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I never thought I'd want to see the back of someone more than Andrew Demetriou - but here we are. Just leave you flog.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky
Ru

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Gil's legacy, hhmmmm where do we start.
A thoroughly inept, compromised, thoughtless, insensitive, useless, overpaid, bloated, corrupt, boys club, bureaucracy with him at it's helm.

When will it ever be anything else. Never.

The reason that Benny Gale didn't get the job, he wouldn't have accepted the status quo.
Better to have a boys club sycophant to pat us on the back & tell us that their not pi55ing on our back, it's actually raining

Reactions: 1 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Worst AFL CEO I can think of/ remember.

The sport is shitter for him being in the position he was.

Happy for the door to hit him on the way out!

Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What he hasn’t left yet?

Hasn’t he got his fat ‘bonus’ for the ‘best season ever”?

Did the cheque ‘bounce”?