Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1

Austin Johnson just always looked quality every time I see the VFL team. Could he be an AFl winger?
Yeah, I like him. Classy and smart. After Mutley he's the next most likely of our VFL guys.

But Mannagh had to dominate VFL for years to get a go.

Reactions: 1 users
C'mon Tig, can't you see the huge crowd get behind them....
They won the flag last year ffs šŸ˜‚ their own fault they got rid of their 3 key forwards from their AFL list. The ball hasnā€™t been in there much anyway

They won the flag last year ffs šŸ˜‚ their own fault they got rid of their 3 key forwards from their AFL list. The ball hasnā€™t been in there much anyway
They're still plastic and always will be. Watch the empty stands once the Dimma hype finishes.

Reactions: 1 users
They're still plastic and always will be. Watch the empty stands once the Dimma hype finishes.
Theyā€™ve got some serious high-end talent in their AFL team but gotta say their depth isnā€™t great from what Iā€™ve seen today!!

Reactions: 1 user
Reckon the players would love leading to Sonsie. Such a beautiful kick, on both feet as well. Hopefully we see him in the AFL in the next few weeks, need some composure when delivering inside 50

Naismith ffs do the percentages and pass it off don't try and dodge through oppo players

Reactions: 1 user