Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
AstuteTiger said:
So what do u reckon with our new shorts sponsor...Matrix...The metrosexual is back....Browny, Lids, Raines and Cogs....

http://richmondfc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/6301/Default.aspx?newsId=54127

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Oh we're from Tiger, (back, crack and sack), we're from Tigerland.

LMAO TBH. :cutelaugh

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Nitrous on QLD's weather.

nitrotiger said:
.....Absolutely bucketing down rain up here, not to mention a bigger wind than the Port power army and williams were blowin before the granny!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Dyer'ere said:
If only RH’s(Ryan Houlihan's) mate Fevola would share some of his chin they’d both look human.

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=30398.0
Topic: 2008 - Preseason Preview - 15th of 16 - Carlton

Pure gold. LMAO. :cutelaugh

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
CC TIGER said:
Now Im sure nobody would argue Pettifer could improve area's off his game.

Six Pack said:
I'd argue he could! Wtf are u on, CC?

CC TIGER said:
Try again

Six Pack said:
areas off his game?
CC TIGER said:
I think you simply misread it....I like all agree he can improve.

Six Pack said:

CC TIGER said:
We are no doubt on a different wave length :spin

I said YES he has area's of his game he could be better at......Not he hs no area's he could improve

ZeroGame said:
Now Im sure nobody would argue Six Pack could improve his English comprehension skills.

Gold to you Zero

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Don't spoil a great thread with personal bickering. Back to Goldposts please fellas. :)

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Terry on 3aw tonight

mojo31 said:
Wants to score 15 goals a minimum per game and play an exciting brand of football. Is modeling the restructure of the list on the New England Patriots (NFL team who are undefeated for the regular season)

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=30461.0

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Ta, ToO, from way back.

Anyways, I love this post.

blackandyellowmatt said:
I was talking to my Pop the other day about why he left VFL football.

He was on Collingwoods list in the early 50's. Was emergency for the 1953 Grand Final.
After that season Collingwood offered him a spot for 3 pounds a week in reserves or 6 pounds a week for the seniors.
He did a bit of a shopping around and found VFA Preston would pay him a flat rate of 5 pounds.
After thinking about it for a while he decided to take the guarantee, being a fringe player and having a family on the way (my Dad).
That decision to leave Collingwood saved my life in a weird way.
Maybe thats why it kills my Dad that I am a die hard Tigers man ;D

Saves his life and he repays the family by barracking for Richmond. That's admirable treachery, b&ymatt. :rofl

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
From the Winning Culture thread comes this gem from the inimitable Dyer'ere

Dyer'ere said:
FWIW I reckon there's an ingredient missing in that list - ongoing spontaneity. That'd be humour, mischief, experimentation, innovation.

How would it be if we're playing StKilda (some of us remember that we owe Baker one) and the leadership group got the plan that everybody in the team, when they felt a fart coming on had to cropdust Baker? How good would it be for morale? I live for the day.

Teach a man to fart on Steven Baker.

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=30445.135

..and this one from the Jay Schulz thread..

Dyer'ere said:
Some of our players mow lawns. Others play like they're on grass.

Silent Bob's mate. That'd be a good nick.

:hihi
http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=88.30

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Oh but you're too kind. :-[

Anyways FWIW I really think we should beat the living daylights out of the little jerk. And then tag-team him with Milne and Montatgna. And get Gehrig to douse his fires.

If Wallet had any character we'd assassinate Baker in 08.

Solarium Terry? Or crematorium?

Show some nuts, man. I don't know about Footscray but we don't tolerate this sheisen at Richmond. The old boy would turn in his grave [I'm talking about one of the few gods who've walked the Earth here, brother, Jack Dyer. He's like Ted Whitten except more dangerous.]

Baker. 11 stone FFS. And he still walks? Feed his goldfish to his chihuahua then kill the chihuahua.

t-rob

Exterminate Exterminate
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
Freezer said:
I used to pray every night for a bicycle.

I soon realised that God didn't work that way.

So I stole one and prayed for his forgiveness.

..and me a God fearing Christian.

:hihi