Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

I was watching a program last night and the happy topic was about death.

When people were subliminally shown messages of death, they start to treat people that do not share similar beliefs quite differently than how they did before thinking of death.

Perhaps we need to show photos of Hawthorn players to our players with subliminal messages....

Maybe that is a bit dark, but anyone who saw the program might know what I am on about.... :p

I thought this quote was worthy of a goldpost nomination.

Ridley said:
Winning B&F at RFC in modern times is akin to being named snow skier of the year in Saudi Arabia.

From the Race, Religion, Politics Board

antman said:
Right, I'm beginning to understand. So Mao talked about "working communes", and split China up into communes. Rudd talked about "working families", so obviously he is going to split Australia up into.... families.

A masterclass in comparative politics. Good work Livers.

LOL More genius from the poster with all the aces.

Meanwhile NYT's been spanking the trolls. Waste of a good line?

SaveFerris said:
Haha I love coming on here reading all the bitterness from tiger supporters. It's all very amusing.

Buddy is leading the Coleman and the coaches award, while Tambling well he's just a nobody.

You'd be better of comparing Tambling to young Cyril, Who has shown just as much as Tambling if not more and has had 3 less years in the system. :) Enjoy.

New York Tiger said:
No, you come on here because you really wish your club had character. Instead it has the personality of a block of wood.

Now run along, and crash your Dad's car.

Jeez I ad a larf.

mopsy fraser said:
soft and lazy is he?

apart from sewell,franklin and hodge, Richard Tambling has averaged more contested possessions than every other player on hawthorn`s list this season.
yes that`s right,more than campbell brown,sam mitchell,jordan lewis,chance bateman and the rest of the big bad hawks.

and apart from sewell,hodge,rioli and crawford,Richard Tambling has averaged more tackles than every other player on hawthorn`s list this season.

and Richard Tambling is also in the top 50 in the league for average and total contested possessions and total tackles.

so before you come on here spouting your crap,remember there are some people on here that actually check their facts and don`t just swallow the uninformed drivel that tools like you come out with.

Putting the hawk trolls back in their box.
Gold mopsy. :fing32

feisty tige said:
I was watching a program last night and the happy topic was about death.

When people were subliminally shown messages of death, they start to treat people that do not share similar beliefs quite differently than how they did before thinking of death.

Perhaps we need to show photos of Hawthorn players to our players with subliminal messages....

Maybe that is a bit dark, but anyone who saw the program might know what I am on about.... :p

I must be losing my mind, I swear I didn't post that post in this thread.... ?? :-[

But it surely explains where it got to!!

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Abe to what honour do we owe your presence again?

Is the 'lonely, bi-curious eastern suburbs teenagers' chartroom server down?

Turdbo certainly brings out the best in some posters. Another beauty.

Tiger74 said:
Be careful, a nasty letter about you may be sent to the AFL from the bi-curious eastern suburbs teenagers of football, upset over your vilification of one of their own.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Hey, some of my best friend are bi-curious eastern suburbs boys, it was when one of them came out of the closet as being a Hawks supporter that I turned against him.

Sweet one two three. :hihi

Very melodramatic comment posted on BLOS

"Rosy is desperate because the vast empire she has created is crumbling down around her." :hihi

Redford said:
Fair enough. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and that's good.

So lets have a beer on it then. I'll say that Foley won't play anymore than 20 senior games - if he even gets a senior game at all - and won't be part of the senior list 2 to 3 years down the track.

As requested, Reds call on Foley and I think you owe somebody a beer ;D

Redford said:
Don't get fooled with Foley Harry Butler. Sure he can get a lot of the footy in the traffic - something I like - but he's got nowhere near the skill level, speed nor physical development in him to make it at senior level. Sometimes he struggles to kick it 40m !!! He's a classic reserves player in my opinion.

Another thing. He's got chronic knee problems. After every game, his knee blows up and requires draining etc. The medical staff are a bit concerned about it being such a young age and are constantly having to wrap him in cotton wool throughout the week.

Haaaaaaargh, what about this other Gold post from Redford. Haaaaaaargh.
:hihi :rofl :hihi :rofl

jb03 said:
;D That's gold Bowden4president. You have fair dinkum made my day. :hihi :hihi

Hah hah hah. 3 years old... discussed infinitum at the time and since... and only just aware of it now and only after somebody else informed him.

What a slooooow *smile*. Heh heh heh.....

Pretty appropriate since people have thought it was funny to bag the Mal Michael Weller comparison.

Just goes to show, if you're hear long enough, everyone ends up with some skeletons in their closet.

Oh-oh....... :hihi

jb03 said:
gus man,

dragga - been there done that, infortunately knee injuries ruined that career
foley - too small, limited ability
The new coach does/will not see a long term playing career for either at RFC so there is no point promoting them.