Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

Super stuff that, Kniferack.

Been loving your training reports this year.

:clap2

This is the first post in which JJT referred to our emperor Julius @caesar as Kniferack. (13/09/2019) Took me nearly five years to get the joke but I believe it's gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Back at ya, Jack. This is genius:
BTW Jas Burgoyne got 10 coach votes last week and earned at least that many. He didn't get a lot of attention but he was brilliant. Started HFF tonight and looked lost for 90 minutes.

Back to Poor Ken. Very minor hamstrings take three weeks. Have done for years. Poor Ken is smarter than everybody else.

Bergman is flying. Good. Horne-Francis is a champion, badly coached. That's the end of the good news.

Three battlers does not make a player. Esava, Zerk-Dud and Aliir is not a backline. Burton is an unspeakable potato. Can't defend. Can't attack. Dumb. Slack. Farrell is even worse. Cannot touch the ball. Houston is a good player who does not have a defined role from one week to the next.

McEntee. Mead. Cannot touch the ball. Duds everywhere and no apprehension of that.

Georgiadis? Has the turning circle os a small bingo hall but not the machismo. Charlie Masculine Nose did well after being slapped around by Patrick "Ablett" Keane for the first half. He was one of Port's best but he's a dud. And he's 40.

Todd the Bod had 7 touches.

There is onfield tension from Rozee towards Butters. Glaring tension. That is the coach's fault. Standards. As for Butters now taking everybody on for three weeks, that's a suburban coach interfering. This Hinkley would be outclassed at Strathmore. NFI.

These backwater clubs (thank Gawd for them) can't identify talent. They just don't get it. That's why Hinkley is there. The club is run by a newsreader because newsreaders are considered intelligent in post-Oliphant Adelaide.

SRSLY Port should headhunt Ricciutto. To prove they have a sense of humour.
"The turning circle of a small bingo hall but not the machismo." Gold.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
“The club is run by a newsreader because newsreaders are considered intelligent in post-Oliphant Adelaide.”

Also gold. Dyere’ere hitting it out of the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
SRSLY Port should headhunt Ricciutto. To prove they have a sense of humour.

Golden genius.
Can we make this happen?

Just looking at the original Gold Post from cagedtiger. It's still as relevant today as it was in 2007.
“I know we may get mixed messages given the variety of coaching avatars that will be giving instructions – however in the end we will just go with the ones that repeat themselves over and over again the most or the ones who constantly use capital letters” Miller said.
FACT.

FACT, FACT, FACT.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users