Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Great to see Fowler do well, would not be disappointed if he broke through.

Aussies started well.

MD Jazz said:

Aussies started well.

He's one of my favourites, i haven't backed him though :-\

MD Jazz said:

Aussies started well.
Yeh love to see Fowler win, seems a ripper fella.

I think not just the Aussie boys will have Lyle in the back of there mind this week.

DJ will be hard to beat from here too, though he can explode with the best off them

Rickie Fowler spoke beautifully about Jarrod Lyle, he said that he was going to wear a blue shirt but when he heard the news he changed to a yellow shirt :clap

Mr Brightside said:
The depth of quality golfer just gets deeper and deeper now, just so many bloody guns out there now

Aint that the truth MrB, i just went back and worked out Tiger's career scoring average up until 2013, according to me it's 69.41.

His 2018 scoring average is 69.67, which places him 12th this year, behind the likes of Johnson, Rose, Thomas, Mcllroy, Day, Fowler and Koepka.

There's some ripping golfers out there now, i really hope Tiger can win another major/s, but he's sure going to have to earn it.

tigerman said:
Aint that the truth MrB, i just went back and worked out Tiger's career scoring average up until 2013, according to me it's 69.41.

His 2018 scoring average is 69.67, which places him 12th this year, behind the likes of Johnson, Rose, Thomas, Mcllroy, Day, Fowler and Koepka.

There's some ripping golfers out there now, i really hope Tiger can win another major/s, but he's sure going to have to earn it.
I reckon in one of his great years his scoring average was 67 something.

The PGA is heating up now, looks like been another great finish to a major

Mr Brightside said:
I reckon in one of his great years his scoring average was 67 something.

The PGA is heating up now, looks like been another great finish to a major

In 2000, he averaged 68.17, amazing.
Looks like being a cracking final two days, if Koepka doesn't blow every one away.

Reckon scoring averages are down in part because of equipment/ball improvement

Great tournament panning out

If Tiger was putting like the old Tiger he’d be 5 in front.

Garry McCord is clearly more annoying then any commentator we have, true gold medallist ;D

Mr Brightside said:
If Tiger was putting like the old Tiger he’d be 5 in front

Yep, he's certainly hitting the ball better than he ever has, maybe not hitting his irons as close as he used to.

If Kopeka stumbles there’s about 30 players who can still win this.

Hope Tiger goes and grabs his old Scotty out of the boot and puts that back in the bag for the charge tommorow .

A Scott

I’m predicting one of the all time great final major rounds of 63 tomorrow

Tiger has started well, birdied 1, lipped out on the 2nd for a birdie, almost holed out on the 3rd. Koepka started with a birdie, playing partner Scott started with a bogie.

Mr Brightside said:
Hopefully that Driver of Tigers can behave for a while and keep him in it

Is scrambling like the Tiger of old, he's going to have to be strong and bold.

He's seeing a lot of the course like he used to. I'm calling it, i reckon he wins.

Tiger shoots 32 for the front nine, and didn't hit a single fairway, wow!! Just like the Tiger of old.