Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Love that no 2 swings are really alike. Compare Rahm to Herbert to Rory to Thomas to....

Golf is really an equal opportunity sport in a way. Tall, short, fat. skinny. Although you do need to generate a certain amount of swing speed..

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Love that no 2 swings are really alike. Compare Rahm to Herbert to Rory to Thomas to....

Golf is really an equal opportunity sport in a way. Tall, short, fat. skinny. Although you do need to generate a certain amount of swing speed..
It’s awesome. What a game.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Trying to play with a fade that isn’t natural. Battling at the moment again. Putter iffy. And has been for quite a while.
Rory's putting reminds me a bit of Normans. When it is on he sinks them from everywhere and looks so good over those 8-10 footers but its sort of streaky. He misses when you least expect it.

Like this article on the shark, what a player.

Movies >