Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Coverage has been pretty ordinary all round I reckon.

Last night the commentators were wondering if the first tee pointed right because so many players were missing it there. Surely not a hard question to answer.

And why would you show every single tee shot from the first and not have a shot tracer set up there anyway?

Taking the Yank model of making the coverage around the experts like Faldo in the box, instead of the Euro tour style of having more of a focus on the course. Where is Radar Riley?????

Other thing is like him or not, the treatment of DeChambeau has been a disgrace. Faldo especially has just hung it on him from start to finish.
Radar's apparently there walking the course for Sky. The commentators pointed him out when an errant drive nearly hit him. One said that a few players wouldn't mind if they did and the other said "understandable", or something like that. I haven't heard him commentate but they made it sound as if he puts a few offside.

Reactions: 1 user
Radar's apparently there walking the course for Sky. The commentators pointed him out when an errant drive nearly hit him. One said that a few players wouldn't mind if they did and the other said "understandable", or something like that. I haven't heard him commentate but they made it sound as if he puts a few offside.
Yes I heard that too, typical of the Poms looking down their noses at us Aussies:mad:

Last edited:
Can’t recall such a benign open weatherwise. Amazing yo get 4 days of good weather.
Bryson has missed 3 short birdie putts, is playing pretty well at 2 under.

I backed him at $12 on the final day at the US Open, and have had another at $17 after his 3rd round. I'm hoping, but doubt that he can, he'll have to shoot 62 or better.
I’ve backed him at $17 as well. If anyone can go low it’s him. Needs Oosti and Morikawa to stumble or be pretty standard though.

Wouldn’t mind Oosti winning. (Not Spief Jerky though. Booooo.)

Reactions: 1 users