Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
well done scotty.

Beating the big easy in a playoff
Shame the last day was abaondoned

Red, CC, what do you know about Brad Kennedy?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Michael said:
well done scotty.

Dont Quote me on this Micheal but I think Kennedy did a trainee ship at Helensvale on the GC an was an outstanding trainee, plays a fair bit in Asia an seems to continue to get better ,may have done alright out here last summer,would be early 30s but I know nothing about his style of game ,but I do continue to here his name

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
CC TIGER said:
Michael said:
well done scotty.

Dont Quote me on this Micheal but I think Kennedy did a trainee ship at Helensvale on the GC an was an outstanding trainee, plays a fair bit in Asia an seems to continue to get better ,may have done alright out here last summer,would be early 30s but I know nothing about his style of game ,but I do continue to here his name

Thanks CC
Much more information than i could get from Google.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I'm worried. The Euros are all showing great form going into the Ryder Cup whilst many of the Big Mouths are not playing all that well. Taylor, Wetterich, Mickelson etc. have all been playing poor of late and now Furyk and Woods get bundled out of the World Matchplay in the first round.

A form reversal quite often seems to happen when the Ryder Cup starts.

I hope to hell the Euros smash them.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We're hoping they get samshed and that a-wipes like Azinger and the entire American sports media have to eat humble pie yet again. Nobody's forgotten the American embarrassment that was Brookline either.

And besides, I hope they win for Clarke as well.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Heard a snippet from Applebys radio interview before an he was sayin if he went after an 8 iron he could launch it 155 ::) *smile* those Bridgestone balls dont go far ;D

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Anyone read the quote from Shaun Micheel re: the spray he gave his caddie during the final of the World Matchplay ?

Hah hah hah....what a *smile*.

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Redford said:
Anyone read the quote from Shaun Micheel re: the spray he gave his caddie during the final of the World Matchplay ?

Hah hah hah....what a *smile*.

If you're referring to the back page of the sports section in the age.
I would have liked to read the story, but i was distracted......Natalie Gulbis

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
A mate of mine is in Europe Caddying on the Womens tour ,an some of the ladies his got to know quite well ;)mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Womens golf has come along way.Good bye The Babe, hello Baby :whistle :clapping

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Since this is our New Golf thread I thought I would ad a club reveiw to it.
Cobra speed drivers an the new HS 9 range easily the longest driver I have ever hit now the speed is not the prettiest looking utensial but *smile* it gos like *smile* of a shang eye,as for the HS9 its a better looking weapon but I dont think as long,an as Molly would say do yourself a favour an go get yourself a cobra baffler garunteed to takes shots of that handicap ;D

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
CCobra
Thanks for the review. The bigger the drive, the longer the punch (out of the trees)

Love the guarantee
Got plenty of those promises sitting in my shed.

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
CC TIGER said:
I see Casey flogged Micheel 10/8 could be a sign of things to come

Saw highlights of this flogging last night.
Casey was unbeleivable.
10 & 8. What's the footy equivelant?
25.0.150 to 0.0.0
Micheel doesnt look like a good bloke, not surprising after that flogging

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
KB said Macheel was one of the nicest blokes he has interviewed. That's enough for me.

The caddy deserved the spray I reckon.