Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Re the prize, we are astutely invested in a system called The Edge run by Bill Vlahos. Just waiting for the quarterly dividend. Send me your bank details I’m sure we will be paid shortly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Intersting looking at the selections, most punters top 2 selections were a combined par or under, TBR and red each managed 14 over with their top 2!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
I have already emailed both players’ management teams demanding answers.
Been thinking about the competiton rules.

Maybe there could be an 8 player team (perhaps 350 points?) and you only take the best 6 each round. If you get all 8 through the cut you get an advantage that way but probably keeps everyone in the hunt in a way as better chance of having a full team make the cut?

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I have already emailed both players’ management teams demanding answers.

We had the same top 2 players, thanks for cc'ing me in on the e-mail.

Should have seen Red's rant everyone, he dead set blew his top!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We had the same top 2 players, thanks for cc'ing me in on the e-mail.

Should have seen Red's rant everyone, he dead set blew his top!
Yes. Looking back at them, the phrase “C grade hack” was probably over used.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Adam Scott has finally received his Indian Citizenship. But in better news Mito has become an Australian so we won’t have one less Aussie to follow.

They really are in a bubble over there.

1653819273891.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Adam Scott has finally received his Indian Citizenship. But in better news Mito has become an Australian so we won’t have one less Aussie to follow.

They really are in a bubble over there.

View attachment 15558

However did that has had a mare. By my count they scored 5/12.

Van Rooyen is a South African, K H Lee is Korean, Ancer is Mexican, and Conners and Hughes are Canadian.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Geeez Ryan Fox was stiff in the DP play off , that French bloke must have rolled in 200 metres of putts
Yeh, I'm a big fan of Fox, love the way he plays. Just a no nonsense player who can pulverise his drives. He's having a pretty good year after a couple of average ones, up to World No. 59. Would love to see him in the Presidents Cup team.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeh, I'm a big fan of Fox, love the way he plays. Just a no nonsense player who can pulverise his drives. He's having a pretty good year after a couple of average ones, up to World No. 59. Would love to see him in the Presidents Cup team.
Unreal finish. Love the way Fox plays.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Had me wondering today what the longest time ever would be when the winner has finished compared to the rest of the field.

Burns must have been pushing two and a half hours today, I can't ever remember seeing that before.
Kaufman in 2015 was at least two hours in front when he won the Shriner's and he did it without needing to go to a play-off.

Last edited:

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
First LIV field announced with Dustin Johnson in it.

Have a feeling he won't be the last big name they lure unfortunately.

Quite shocked DJ signed up.

Be interesting to see what sanctions are imposed on him from the various tours as previously threatened.

Can't see them denying him entry to tournaments, he is just too big a draw card.